Benefits of NIBS Membership
NIBS facilitates collaboration and sharing of best practices among member institutions, particularly with respect to internationally-oriented business education. This typically includes:
- Student exchanges/interactions
- Faculty exchanges/interactions
- Cooperation in the development of curricula
- Joint teaching and research programs
Membership in NIBS also entitles institutions to the following specific benefits:
- Full participation in the NIBS Annual Conference and associated networking opportunities (includes a substantial discount on the delegate fee)
- Ability to enter teams in the student competitions operated by NIBS
- Access to NIBS Accreditation
Cost of NIBS Membership is €400. All applications must be approved by the NIBS Board.
The Network of International Business Schools (NIBS) has the mission to advance the internationalisation of business education. NIBS provides its members a platform to connect and collaborate with each other and to mutually improve its degree programs with an international perspective. The success of NIBS is founded on its members actively participating in our network activities.
Applications to join NIBS are reviewed by and are at the discretion of the NIBS Board of Directors. Eligibility for NIBS membership is based on the following criteria:
- Internationalisation: demonstrate either a robust track record of internationalisation or a firm vision and commitment to develop their internationalisation profile.
- Accreditation: be validated by a recognised accreditation authority.
- Academic Level: deliver degree programs in business administration or management at both undergraduate (bachelor) and postgraduate (masters) level. Exceptions to this shall be at the discretion of the NIBS board.
- Commitment: applicants are expected to outline the way(s) in which they intend to participate and contribute to NIBS activities.
To apply for membership, complete the form below and click ‘submit’. The details will then be routed to the NIBS Board for consideration. If and when the application is approved, you will receive a membership invoice via email. Payment of €400 must then be made by bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard, or cheque.