Benefits of NIBS Membership
NIBS facilitates collaboration and sharing of best practices among member institutions, particularly with respect to internationally-oriented business education. This typically includes:
- Student exchanges/interactions
- Faculty exchanges/interactions
- Cooperation in the development of curricula
- Joint teaching and research programs
Membership in NIBS also entitles institutions to the following specific benefits:
- Full participation in the NIBS Annual Conference and associated networking opportunities (includes a substantial discount on the delegate fee)
- Ability to enter teams in the student competitions operated by NIBS
- Access to NIBS Accreditation
Cost of NIBS Membership is €400. All applications must be approved by the NIBS Board.
The minimum criteria for membership are to:
- be a business school that is recognized by a national government
- offer programs to at least the level of a bachelor degree in business or management
- share a commitment to internationalization in curriculum design, student and faculty/staff exchange, and research
To apply for membership, complete the form below and click ‘submit’. The details will then be routed to the NIBS Board for approval. You will receive a conditional invoice via email and a decision regarding acceptance within 48 hours. Payment of €400 must then be made by bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard, or cheque.