The NIBS Worldwide Business Plan Competition aims to stimulate entrepreneurship among students. Teams are challenged to conceive of a new service or product offering, and then create a business plan and concept pitch video aimed at convincing potential investors to finance the business.
Each year, the three best submissions are selected by a jury of business professionals and academics to compete in the Final Round.
Participants in the Business Plan Competition benefit in a variety of ways:
- experience creating a business model and writing a business plan
- familiarity with primary / secondary market research and the process of conducting feasibility studies
- feedback from a jury of senior managers and academics
- experience working as part of a team
- opportunity to sharpen organizational and communication skills
Registration deadline: 17 January , 2022, only one team per university is permitted to register
Payment deadline: 17 January 2022
Final presentation round: early to mid May 2022. If you have questions regarding competition logistics or the status of your registration/payment, please contact the Competition Coordinator, Vera Demaiter. Inquiries about rules and judging criteria should be directed to Carline Vuylsteke, NIBS Vice President.
See submissions from past winners and finalists.
Click to download