The NIBS Worldwide Business Plan Competition aims to stimulate entrepreneurship among students. Teams are challenged to conceive of a new service or product offering, and then create a business plan and concept pitch video aimed at convincing potential investors to finance the business.
Each year, the three best submissions are selected by a jury of business professionals and academics to compete in the Final Round.
Participants in the Business Plan Competition benefit in a variety of ways:
- experience creating a business model and writing a business plan
- familiarity with primary / secondary market research and the process of conducting feasibility studies
- feedback from a jury of senior managers and academics
- experience working as part of a team
- opportunity to sharpen organizational and communication skills
Registration deadline: 1 December , 2020
See submissions from past winners and finalists.